Candidates who are invited to an NYC Teaching Collaborative Selection Day event must submit their Teaching Sample Planning form by 48 hours (2 days) BEFORE your Selection Day virtual interview.
Here is how you can submit your Teaching Sample Planning form. Please note that this item IS NOT a visible task in the NYC DOE Teacher Admissions Portal unless you have scheduled your Selection Day.
1. Once you have completed all steps for signing up for a Selection Day Event. Log in to NYC DOE Teacher Admissions Portal using your application email and password. Use a computer, not a tablet or phone, so you can view the form in full.
2. From there, you must click on "Start".
3. Navigate to “Your tasks” and click on “Upload”.
4. After clicking on “Upload”, you will see instructions on downloading the TSPF template and the "Upload a file" section on the bottom of the screen. You will then click on “MARK AS COMPLETE” at the bottom of the page.
5. On the left side of your NYC DOE Teacher Admissions Portal, you must click on “Submit”.
6. You will see a pop up for you to click on "Submit".
7. If for some reason you are unable to submit your Teaching Sample Planning Form online, please send a PDF of this document to the Online Support Center with the subject line "TSPF for [insert first and last name here] - Virtual Selection Day Interview on [insert interview date here].