If you expect to be absent during Pre-Service Training for a religious holiday that does not coincide with a school holiday, please notify all stakeholders (Collaborative Coach, Lead Coach, Lead Instructor, the NYCTC Welcome Center, and any school personnel deemed appropriate by your Lead Coach) at least 48 hours in advance of the absence. Please note that absences for religious reasons will be documented, but they will not count against your three allowable absences.
Articles in this section
- How can I access student curriculum textbooks?
- Who to Contact for Support
- How to Prepare for Pre-Service Training
- NYCTC 2024 Tentative Calendar and Key Dates
- What should I wear during pre-service training?
- Can I choose my training site (Teaching Academy)?
- What does a typical day in training look like?
- What is pre-service training (PST)?
- What is field experience?
- What will my Coach do?