You are required to attend and participate fully in pre-service training (PST), including arriving on time and staying for the entirety of all training components. Should you exceed three absences during PST, you will be withdrawn from the Collaborative and will not be eligible to reapply or be reinstated at any point in the future.
Articles in this section
- How can I access student curriculum textbooks?
- Who to Contact for Support
- How to Prepare for Pre-Service Training
- NYCTC 2024 Tentative Calendar and Key Dates
- What should I wear during pre-service training?
- Can I choose my training site (Teaching Academy)?
- What does a typical day in training look like?
- What is pre-service training (PST)?
- What is field experience?
- What will my Coach do?