There are no excused absences from training, and any absence for any reason will count toward your total of three permissible absences. If you were absent because you required medical attention, please share your medical documentation with our program via the contact us link above. If you exceed the permitted three absences, any provided medical documentation will be taken into consideration when determining whether you may remain in our program.
Articles in this section
- How can I access student curriculum textbooks?
- Who to Contact for Support
- How to Prepare for Pre-Service Training
- NYCTC 2024 Tentative Calendar and Key Dates
- What should I wear during pre-service training?
- Can I choose my training site (Teaching Academy)?
- What does a typical day in training look like?
- What is pre-service training (PST)?
- What is field experience?
- What will my Coach do?