As an educator, being punctual is of the utmost importance; therefore, we expect all Partner Teachers to:
- report to their Teaching Academies by the time stated by their Lead Coaches.
- report to their Skill Building Sessions by 4:30pm each Wednesday.
Partner Teachers who demonstrate a pattern of tardiness will be contacted by program staff, and continued failure to meet punctuality expectations could result in a restriction of hiring privileges or removal from the program.
In the event that you must be late due to unforeseen or emergency circumstances, you should adhere to the following protocol:
- If you are running late to school, please let your Coach know immediately.
- If you are running late to SBS, please let your Lead Instructor know immediately.
- You do not need to contact the program office if you are running late.