Problems uploading documents can often be solved by clearing the cache and cookies from your browser and trying again. The process for clearing site-specific cookies and cache differs depending on the browser you use. Here are the instructions for how to clear cache and cookies for some of the more commonly used browsers.
Internet Explorer 11
1. Launch Internet Explorer and navigate to the website for which you want to delete cookies and cache.
2. Press F12 to launch Developer Tools and go to the Network tab.
3. To clear cache for the current website, click on Clear browser cache button or press Ctrl + R.
1. Open the Safari Browser.
2. From the Menu go to Preferences.
3. Go to Privacy then click on Manage Website Data.
4. Type the name of the website in the search box.
5. Select the website and click on Remove.
1. On your computer, open Google Chrome.
2. At the top right, click the icon of three vertical dots and then Settings.
3. At the bottom of the Settings page, click Advanced.
4. Under "Privacy and Security," click Content Settings.
5. On the Content Settings page, click Cookies and then “See all cookies and site data.”
6. At the top right, search for “nycteachingcollaborative.teachertrack2.org”
7. To the right of the site name, click the arrow.
8. At the top right of this page, click Remove All.
This browser does not let you delete cache or cookies for particular websites. You will have to delete the entire browsing history and cache.