You MUST choose an objective in your assigned subject area from the list in the Selection Day Preparation Guide. Please do not create your own objective. Choosing an objective outside of your assigned subject area may negatively impact your candidacy, so please be sure to carefully review the chart of allowed objectives.
Articles in this section
- How do I upload documents to a Zoom chat?
- How do I share my screen in a zoom meeting?
- How do I join a zoom meeting?
- Practice Your Teaching Sample
- Review our Resources and Teach Best Practices
- What materials do I need for selection day?
- Do I need to choose an objective for my Teaching Sample from the list or can I choose my own?
- When is the Teaching Sample Planning Form due?
- I am unable to attend any of the available Selection Day events. What can I do?
- When will I hear back with the results of my Selection Day interview?