We recommend using a computer (or alternatively a tablet) to complete your interview.
We DO NOT recommend trying to complete your virtual interview via phone alone. This would be difficult given the different ways that you will need to interact with our Online Interviewers as well as other staff members.
Tools you will need for your Selection Day Virtual Interview
- QUIET SPACE that you can use for the entire duration of your interview.
- RELIABLE INTERNET CONNECTION that will allow for video streaming for more than 3 hours without interruptions.
- COMPUTER WITH INSTALLED OR ATTACHED WEBCAM is ideal given the need to type information and upload documents. However, it may be possible to participate in interviews using a tablet device with a functioning webcam. Please note that you will need to input written responses during parts of the interview, which may be difficult to do on a tablet.
- COMPUTER OR TABLET WITH ZOOM DOWNLOADED. Zoom can be used on a variety of operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Chrome OS (Chromebooks), Android, and iOS. We recommend that you visit the Getting Started section of www.zoom.com to familiarize yourself with system requirements and how the software works. Please download the most updated version of zoom
- HEADSET OR HEADPHONES WITH MICROPHONE are ideal. We ask that you do not use your computer’s or tablet’s microphone/speakers due to background noise, which will disturb the experience of others.