Congratulations! Please follow the below steps:
(1) Reference the eligible school list: Eligible Schools List.
(2) Check the final page of your university guide and be sure the position falls within your university's parameters. If you have not received your university guide, please consult this chart as a reference.
(3) Communicated with the relevant contact for your assigned university regarding your intention to take this position. Your university must be aware of your job offer and must sign off before you accept the position. Please be sure to share name and position details, as universities maintain this information to help assign field consultants to observe you once you start teaching. If you are not sure who to contact, please consult your university profile (these were sent via email when you received your university assignment).
(4) Complete the Hiring Commitment Process using this link
(5) In June speak with the Principal, Assistant Principal, and or the hiring representative/payroll secretary about being officially added to the payroll. Provide them with your SSN, as they will need it to initiate the process to have you placed on the payroll.