The best source for information about access to student textbooks will be your Collaborative Coach. Your Collaborative Coach may have extra copies of textbooks for you to use during the program. In your permanent teaching position, your building administrator will be the best resource for information on available and recommended textbooks.
Articles in this section
- How can I access student curriculum textbooks?
- Who to Contact for Support
- How to Prepare for Pre-Service Training
- NYCTC 2024 Tentative Calendar and Key Dates
- What should I wear during pre-service training?
- Can I choose my training site (Teaching Academy)?
- What does a typical day in training look like?
- What is pre-service training (PST)?
- What is field experience?
- What will my Coach do?