NYC Teaching Collaborative is currently accepting applications for per-session opportunities. Please read the description below and complete the survey if you are interested in applying.
- Work closely with the Office of Teacher Recruitment and Quality to inspire and inform prospective teachers, through various methods such as in-person presentations, online events, and phone and email outreach.
- Conduct in-person information sessions to prospective teachers at assigned local colleges/universities.
- Conduct phone and email outreach to students and faculty at assigned colleges/universities.
- Participate in online webinars (Teacher Chats) to provide insights and anecdotes about the profession to prospective teachers.
- Provide support with the preparation and execution of in-person presentations, online events and phone outreach to achieve target attendance goals.
Various dates and times, including after school, evenings, and weekends. Schedules will be determined by need and availability. 4-10 hours/month
Complete this interest form to indicate your interest in the position at any time in the year! When we are hiring Teacher Recruiters, we will contact you!